A trip to Lithuania offers a unique experience that is unknown to many. The capital city of Lithuania Vilnius is rated as one of the most charming cities in the Baltic countries with an old town. Vilnius is the proud host of historic buildings, museums, churches, shops, bars, restaurants, and bistros and it was declared as a UNESCO World Heritage site back in 1994.
One of the amazing places that will make a trip to Lithuania worthwhile is the five star Vilnius Grand Resort. Located at a distance of 30 minutes drive from the Vilnius International Airport, it is spread among 160 hectares of flamboyant countryside. The resort features 185 well-appointed rooms and suites with beautiful views. This is the perfect retreat for business trips or leisure escapes.
The resort features stylish accommodation with excellent décor, comfortable working and sitting areas creating a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. The rooms are designed with close attention to details and furnished with LCD satellite TV, individually controlled temperature settings, marble bathroom, a minibar and in room safe. For those who love golfing, the V Golf Club is the masterpiece of the Resort with 18-hole championship golf course built to USGA standards.
Vilnius Grand Resort is also hosting various outdoor leisure activities from tennis to basketball, badminton, volleyball, boating, water bikes, fishing and many others. Visiting the Vilnius Grand Resort can be a quiet and restful holiday for everybody, and for those who are the adventurous type, there are numerous activities to help burn the extra calories.
- Guide: How to register and list your UK property with HostelWorld - 25 June 2020
- Guide: How to register and list your hotel with Agoda - 25 June 2020
- How to make Ctrip part of every hotel distribution strategy and why to register an account - 25 June 2020
- Why Hotels should be Present on Instagram - 25 June 2020
- Airbnb connected to Cultuzz Holding via 2 way XML - 25 June 2020
- Properties and Hotels prepared for direct bookings with Booking Button - 25 June 2020
- What is the best channel manager for small hotels? (2020) - 25 June 2020
- Five ways to Help Advertise Your Hotel Through Covid-19 - 25 June 2020
- OTA – A Stepping Stone for Hotel Businesses to Achieve Desired Bookings and Sales - 25 June 2020
- SiteMinder getting to 30,000 customers - 23 April 2018