Are you looking to register your property on Agoda with a view to increasing your revenue and visibility? As a complement to renowned booking websites, Agoda is a strong OTA that is increasing its reputation in Europe and is a great alternative for hotels and properties from around the world.
Agoda belongs to parent company Priceline Group, of which Booking.com is part as well. The official Priceline website states the following:
‘Agoda is a global online accommodation reservations provider, a technology innovator, and a high-energy company based in the heart of Asia.
Founded in 2005, Agoda is nowadays a truly global enterprise with offices in 45+ locations in 30+ countries. Growing development began by covering Asia-Pacific and now reaches across Europe to the Americas.
There is an active network of over one million accommodation properties, including apartments, villas, homes, and hotels backed by over 15 million real traveler reviews, Agoda helps other travelers find and explore new experiences in new destinations.‘
This article demonstrates how the registration and on boarding procedure is completed. Follow the below steps to begin your registration process.
2. Complete your registration
Fill out the required information shown below and click next.
3. Thank you message
After finishing registration, an automated ‘thank you’ message will show stating that a dedicated Market Manager will get in touch shortly.
Support and Contact
Have you done all the above indicated steps and still your property is not listed on Agoda? BookingBooster has direct contact to account managers from Agoda and is able to help you with the onboarding process to make everything fast and smooth.
Moreover, you will receive support with pictures, text and descriptions optimizations, content generation, along with technical connections to channel manager and PMS(Property Management Systems) or front office software.
Find below the contacts of our experts, that will be happy to help:
- Properties and Hotels prepared for direct bookings with Booking Button - 05 December 2018
- How to make Ctrip part of every hotel distribution strategy and why to register an account - 04 September 2018
- Airbnb connected via 2 way XML - 25 April 2018
- SiteMinder getting to 30,000 customers - 23 April 2018
- Boost bookings with TripAdvisor sponsored placements for accommodations and hotels - 03 April 2018
- Guide: How to register and list your UK property with HostelWorld - 18 January 2018
- Guide: How to register and list your hotel with Agoda - 11 January 2018
- Free Hotel Channel Manager: BookingBooster - 12 December 2017
- What is the best channel manager for small hotels? (2017) - 23 November 2017
- Ryanair Rooms as hotel accommodation provider - 21 June 2017