Updated 25 Jun 2020
Cultuzz Holding, with brands as CultSwitch, MappingMaster, CultBooking and BookingBooster, expert in online distribution, channel management and best hotel booking engine, has integrated Airbnb with a direct connection on March 2020. The devevelopment team has worked hard to finish this project and was done in a record time and was made live for hotels to use exactly when the coronavirus, covid19 pandemic was at its peak in Europe. Is great to see how even during these difficult times, good news happen and online hotel distribution becomes better and better with more connections and higher quality.
Back in December 2017, Cultuzz developmed towards Airbnb booking website. There has been programmed a 2-way XML interface to Airbnb API using a third party provider.
With this development, it is possible to send room availability data and prices to Airbnb directly from the front office system (PMS) of the hotel. Reservations received by Airbnb are also transferred directly to the hotel’s system.
Hotels, apartments, villas and B&Bs can use this link to Airbnb for instant bookings synchronized with the rest of OTA and hotel own bookings website. By May 2018, there are 3 properties connected: 2 from Slovenia and 1 from Portugal. The last connection has been done on 24 April 2018 for Hiša Pod Gradom Apartments and there are already 2 bookings processed via Airbnb. Do you need a channel manager for Airbnb?
About CultBooking: help and support
CultBooking is the best booking engine, specialized in online hotel distribution, providing full services to property owners interested in increasing their online presence and revenue.
CultBooking will transform your website into a booking channel and help connect them to your channel manager and PMS(Property Management System). .
Interested in hotel marketing channels, hotel management systems, and central reservation systems. Do you need a channel manager for Airbnb?
Talk to us: email@example.com
- Guide: How to register and list your UK property with HostelWorld - 25 June 2020
- Guide: How to register and list your hotel with Agoda - 25 June 2020
- How to make Ctrip part of every hotel distribution strategy and why to register an account - 25 June 2020
- Why Hotels should be Present on Instagram - 25 June 2020
- Airbnb connected to Cultuzz Holding via 2 way XML - 25 June 2020
- Properties and Hotels prepared for direct bookings with Booking Button - 25 June 2020
- What is the best channel manager for small hotels? (2020) - 25 June 2020
- Five ways to Help Advertise Your Hotel Through Covid-19 - 25 June 2020
- OTA – A Stepping Stone for Hotel Businesses to Achieve Desired Bookings and Sales - 25 June 2020
- SiteMinder getting to 30,000 customers - 23 April 2018