Hostelworld.com is the world’s number one hostel booking website, being the main booking website of Ireland Based company Web Reservations International (WRI). The site was launched in 1999 when a hostel owner and IT entrepreneur identified a niche in the market to introduce online bookings into hostels. Prior to 1999, no technology solution existed which enabled customers to make, and hostels to take, secure confirmed payments via the internet. HostelBookers.com belongs to the same group.
This article demonstrates how the registration and on boarding procedure is completed. Follow the below steps to begin your registration process.
1. Introduce property name, location, email, phone number, etc. : Property and Contact Details for HostelWorld to contact you
2. Property information is requested. Tip: ‘Pick out the best things about your property to encourage customers to find out more.’
All the 3 sections are mandatory.
3. Elect facilities of the property
4. Preview entered information and submit request
Support and Contact
Have you done all the above indicated steps and still your property is not listed on HostelWorld? BookingBooster has direct contact to account managers from HostelWorld and is able to help you with the on boarding process to make everything fast and smooth.
Moreover, you will receive support with pictures, text and descriptions optimizations, content generation. Along with technical connection to channel manager and PMS(Property Management Systems) or front office software.
Find below the contacts of our experts, BookingBooster will be happy to help:
- Airbnb connected via 2 way XML - 25 April 2018
- SiteMinder getting to 30,000 customers - 23 April 2018
- Boost bookings with TripAdvisor sponsored placements for accommodations and hotels - 03 April 2018
- Guide: How to register and list your UK property with HostelWorld - 18 January 2018
- Guide: How to register and list your hotel with Agoda - 11 January 2018
- Free Hotel Channel Manager: BookingBooster - 12 December 2017
- What is the best channel manager for small hotels? (2017) - 23 November 2017
- Ryanair Rooms as hotel accommodation provider - 21 June 2017
- BookingBooster launching internationally - 24 April 2017
- Increasing partner network: Facility meets Cultuzz - 28 February 2017