Are looking for a free Channel Manager for your property; whether it is a hotel, hostel, holiday house, apartment or a villa.
Look no further!
BookingBooster offers a free Channel Manager to all of our business partners, no hidden charges. We are a 100% performance based company, providing a risk free model to increase your revenue and occupancy. We will only make money when you see an increase in your revenue!
Channel Manager Technology makes everything easier for you!
• Automation: update your availability and prices on your Channel Manager and this will apply across all booking channels with just one click.
• No overbookings guarantee, you won’t have to worry about those anymore!
• We also add new booking websites to increase your online visibility, receive new guests and drive more direct bookings.
Congratulations. You have discovered our unique promotion; receive a discount on commission charges for a limited time!
For the first 3 months of collaboration you will pay just 6% commission per month on the increase in your revenue, instead of standard 10%. Save 4% . To enjoy the benefits of this promotion, enter the voucher code BB11UK
Do you want full control of the OTA’s (online travel agents), look no further! solution is right here
We are also available via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to make Ctrip part of every hotel distribution strategy and why to register an account - 04 September 2018
- Airbnb connected via 2 way XML - 25 April 2018
- SiteMinder getting to 30,000 customers - 23 April 2018
- Boost bookings with TripAdvisor sponsored placements for accommodations and hotels - 03 April 2018
- Guide: How to register and list your UK property with HostelWorld - 18 January 2018
- Guide: How to register and list your hotel with Agoda - 11 January 2018
- Free Hotel Channel Manager: BookingBooster - 12 December 2017
- What is the best channel manager for small hotels? (2017) - 23 November 2017
- Ryanair Rooms as hotel accommodation provider - 21 June 2017
- BookingBooster launching internationally - 24 April 2017