First step in driving new bookings for your property starts with channeling high quality traffic to your website, OTA landing pages and TripAdvisor listing.
‘Every day, millions of travelers visit TripAdvisor looking for a place to stay’. TripAdvisor is one of the biggest online, research platforms in the travel industry. TripAdvisor’s travel research platform features reviews and opinions from its community of travelers about destinations, accommodations, restaurants and activities throughout the world. A higher rank in the TripAdvisor listing would allow a bigger audience to draw attention towards your property.
In the past, the only way to make it to the top listing on TripAdvisor was via outstanding user reviews and available rooms at competitive prices. As a matter of fact, this is changing as the review and booking platform has launched Sponsored Placements.
Sponsored Placements targets a specific and qualified audience which raises the attendance of your properties advertisement.
What does this mean for property owners and hotels? Lockoford Inn in Chesterfield, England, which is ranked #18 of 21, would be able to boost it’s presence to the top of TripAdvisor by using the Sponsored Placements advertisements.
This option benefits especially new business and those who decide to relaunch. Therefore they can promote their establishment and head for attention and reviews on the first hand.
Get the full story at TripAdvisor.
- Airbnb connected via 2 way XML - 25 April 2018
- SiteMinder getting to 30,000 customers - 23 April 2018
- Boost bookings with TripAdvisor sponsored placements for accommodations and hotels - 03 April 2018
- Guide: How to register and list your UK property with HostelWorld - 18 January 2018
- Guide: How to register and list your hotel with Agoda - 11 January 2018
- Free Hotel Channel Manager: BookingBooster - 12 December 2017
- What is the best channel manager for small hotels? (2017) - 23 November 2017
- Ryanair Rooms as hotel accommodation provider - 21 June 2017
- BookingBooster launching internationally - 24 April 2017
- Increasing partner network: Facility meets Cultuzz - 28 February 2017