Often, it can be tricky to drive bookings to a property. With so many sites out there for people to choose from when choosing accommodation, property owners and marketing managers now have a tougher job than ever. What’s needed is a solution that offers the expertise and experience necessary to drive both direct and indirect bookings, and boost property revenue.
Fortunately, just such a solution is now available- BookingBooster! Launching internationally, BookingBooster makes the whole distribution process simple. Using all the latest and best technology available, the BookingBooster experts will help to connect property listings to booking engines, Property Management Systems (PMS), channel managers, and more. The entire distribution process is made simple, and property owners remain in charge of their prices and availabilities at all times- so there’s no nasty surprises.
The BookingBooster approach covers all aspects of property promotion, meaning this is a fully comprehensive service that takes all the hassle out of finding guests. After carrying out an in-depth SWOT analysis of the property in question, the BookingBooster team then get to work on creating a unique strategy designed to highlight all the strengths of the property, and to ensure that it receives a steady stream of bookings. By providing a fantastic preexisting distribution network, BookingBooster helps to get the word out about all sorts of properties, connecting listings with the ideal guests- a real recipe for success!
Anyone working in property promotion should definitely check out what BookingBooster have to offer. Their expertise and in-depth approach to property management means that they offer a service that goes above and beyond what property managers have the time or skill to do themselves. For more information about the outstanding service that BookingBooster provides, simply get in touch with them directly- a member of the team will be happy to demonstrate just why they are the best choice around when it comes to property promotion!
Here you find the direct phone number +44(0)1246 852 089 and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to make Ctrip part of every hotel distribution strategy and why to register an account - 04 September 2018
- Airbnb connected via 2 way XML - 25 April 2018
- SiteMinder getting to 30,000 customers - 23 April 2018
- Boost bookings with TripAdvisor sponsored placements for accommodations and hotels - 03 April 2018
- Guide: How to register and list your UK property with HostelWorld - 18 January 2018
- Guide: How to register and list your hotel with Agoda - 11 January 2018
- Free Hotel Channel Manager: BookingBooster - 12 December 2017
- What is the best channel manager for small hotels? (2017) - 23 November 2017
- Ryanair Rooms as hotel accommodation provider - 21 June 2017
- BookingBooster launching internationally - 24 April 2017